Hartford Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been in a truck accident, you need an experienced Connecticut Truck Accident Attorney. Our team of lawyers has handled dozens of cases in Hartford, Waterbury, New Haven and across Connecticut. There are no legal fees unless we get money for you. If you are ready to take action, call our office now and
We will start helping you:
- Analyze your facts and tell you if you have a case. If the law is on your side, we move forward to:
- Document and preserve the evidence in the form you need to prove your case;
- Send out our truck accident investigator (former CT State Trooper) to take photos, lock down witnesses and find important evidence;
- Take care of all the paperwork and communications with insurance companies and doctors;
- Decide if you need an accident reconstruction engineer, vocational expert, or economist to build your case;
- Keep your money in your pocket; no legal fees or other expenses unless we get money for you first.
The truth is, truck accidents are not the same as car accidents and few facts are worth noting.
Why Are Truck Accidents Different?
- Trucks are regulated and are required to keep certain records and to comply with state and federal safety laws.
- Many truck companies use technology such as GPS tracking and black box computers to store information that may prove how an accident occurred.
- Trucks are heavier, longer and wider than cars and they behave differently on the road. We work with some of the nation’s leading experts in the field of forensic truck accident reconstruction.
- Document the evidence immediately – our lawyers use specially trained truck accident investigators to get the evidence documented as soon as possible after an accident. Trucks are repaired and back on the road very quickly. That is why it is critical that you get a qualified lawyer involved right away.
Truck Accidents on I-95, I-91, I- 84, Route 9, Route 2
Connecticut truck accidents happen all over, but when they happen on a highway - severe personal injury and even death can be the result. Our lawyers have investigated truck accidents on all of Connecticut’s major roads and highways.
Meet us in the office, or we will come to you
If you or a loved one are seriously injured, you may not feel up to visiting our Connecticut offices in Hartford, New Haven, Waterbury or Glastonbury. If you are in the hospital, or laid up at home, call us and we will meet you at your home, hospital or rehabilitation facility.